Welcome to the English Department
Welcome to the English Department at New Mexico State University. We provide specialized undergraduate and graduate study in Creative Writing, Literature, and Rhetoric and Professional Communication. We have award-winning faculty who are dedicated to maintaining a friendly and stimulating intellectual environment and offer small classes that encourage active and meaningful participation for all students.
If you have any questions about our department or are interested in more information, don’t hesitate to contact us via the information provided below.
FALL 2020 DEPARTMENT INFORMATION
- The ENGLISH DEPARTMENT MAIN OFFICE (CBW 132) will be open from 8am-5pm Monday through Friday, unless otherwise posted.
- The GRAD STUDENT LIBRARY (CBW 137) is available for use by one person at a time; ask office staff for a key.
- The WRITING CENTER (CBW 102) has moved fully online for Fall 2020; see twoc.nmsu.edu or email Dr. Gina Lawrence, email@example.com.
- The CREATIVE RESEARCH CENTER (CBW 121) is available for use by individuals and small groups by appointment only; contact Dr. Clint Lanier, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All meetings and appointments will take place via Zoom.
- For an appointment with Dr. Schirmer, contact Chris Darnell, email@example.com
- For an appointment with Dr. Rourke or Dr. Banazek, contact Ruth Gracia, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For all other appointments, please contact the faculty member/instructor directly via email.